8 Little Wonders

Posted by The-iHerbalist on Jul 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! I've had the vanilla one and it lasted forever- about 2 years, I think. The ingredients are all natural so you don't have to put harsh chemicals on your lips. The texture is light, yet very moisturizing. I will be giving some of these beauties as gifts! I'm very pleased with the purchase :) If you found my review helpful, please vote yes. Have a lovely day!

Wonderful presents

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Glad they have a pack. I already gave many out as small presents for winter time to my friends, so its great that they come in packs of 8 now! They don't have a strong smell and weird ingredients that irritate the lips.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great value for lip balms , moisturizes well , I can't stop to order this type or the others .. سعرها ممتاز بالنسبة لمرطب شفايف ، خفيفه ع الشفايف وترطيبها حلو , دآئما اطلبها هي أو الأنواع الثانية ..

Great multi-pack. Great variety. Really moisturizes lips.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We love the scents as well as the moisturizing properties of this batch. (We = my family). Though we all may have fought slightly over the vanilla ;-) Really, a great and affordable multi-pack. Will buy again.

Lovely lip balm, good quality

Posted by zzzzzzzzzzzzz on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the Cocoa one the most. I bought them also as a gift for my friends.We all like it. Buying a whole pack is really practical and it is a good price for such a quality. Simple but good ingredients. I will buy it again.

Great buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So far I have used unscented and the tamanu and tea tree and I love the latter! If you go through lip balm as I do, this is a really good buy or gift. Not the best I've ever used, but good quality and I highly recommend. Ill reorder after I finish them all.

My perfect bees!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm totally in love with my bees! I'm that kind of person who has lip balms everywhere - at home, in the office, in all my bags... My lips are getting dry very fast, so I need to moisturize them a hundred times a day! These balms turn to be the ideal solution for me - they smell delicious and natural (without a chemical scent), have very light and melting texture and what's the most important - the moisturizing effect lasts for a veeery long time!:) I also like that the pack contains 8 different tastes, so my nose won't get used to any particular smell and my lips can smell new every day!:)

Better than Burts bees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband plays tennis at 75 years of age he does very well for himself - he plays from 2-6 hours a day yes a lot of tennis and sun. This product has been keeping his dry lips moist and he loves it and the price was right!!!

Spoilt for choice

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are fab! Testing all the varieties in one pack means narrow down your faves and repurchase them in single flavour 8-packs. The standout one for me is the Mint. It smells great and has a cool tingling feeling on the lips. The Pomegranate is equally awesome and is simliar scent-wise to a popular pink spherical lip balm. I plan on getting a few more packs to give away as gifts to friends and family. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Nice variety

Posted by Cressie on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice variety of different lip balms. I don't have any real favorites so it is nice to have a chance to change lip balms every day. :D I also love that these are organic!