Nope.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Listen Sierra Bees, I'm your biggest fan, but this product is wrong. It has a chemical/artificial smell. I buy Sierra bees primarily for the fact that it's natural, but there are un-natural ingredients in this and it contradicts what you're all about. This has barely any colour, either. Stick to your natural, guys.

Will not repurchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is ok for moisturizing, but I do NOT like the nude-shimmer in it. This is a lip product for kids I would say. It is to pink and waaay to shimmery.

hmmm...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think tinted lip balm is a great idea, but it is not working in practice.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love those balms i have every one of them but these ones had a smell i didnt enjoy. nice for the liprs nude as described but a smell that bothered me.

don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

1. Color - looks chip. 2. First one was broken very quickly. 3. Second one get bad smell also quickly, don't understand how this happen

Awful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I regret buying these, I thought they would be nice lip balms, but the smell that emanates from them is awful - I will have to through them out. It's not just the smell either, they aren't moisturising at all, the product is stiff and doesn't melt on contact with body heat.

Disapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Horrible smell, probably due to improper storage

Poor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

although price was great, didn't like the quality...very dry and not shimmery at all :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dem var gode,og vil kjøpe igjen,men kanskje med en annen smak

Like overall

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this for a natural lipstick alternative, but it's a bit sticky and I don't care for the smell.

1 2