oh no

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Had some Colours but smelled like cheap olive oil that has been sitting out too long (especially the shimmer pink) and eventually got my lips very dry with couple of red spots. Had stop using this.

A little smelly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I gave this product 2 stars because it does not smell pleasant. I wish it had some sort of essential oil or something to make it smell better and not so much chemically. The scent lingers for a little bit, but goes away. It does feel moisturizing and gives tint and a little shimmer which is something I was expecting and received. However the scent reminds me of a cleaning solution, and I know these lip balms are organic, but if they had more natural scents like their Organic LipBalms do, I would not stop purchasing them. Maybe strawberry, raspberry, vanilla ??

Shiny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it tends to dry out your lips after a while and resulting in flaky uneven lip color, will not repurchase.

Oils are Rancid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this shimmer lip balm but the oils in the "nude"(and probably the others) taste and smell rancid. You could tell it was OLD or out of date!! I wondered if that is why they are on clearance.

Clumpy, Rancid & old tasting... :( On Clearance for a reason? Poor IHerb Customer Return Policy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These lip balms had a rancid taste and strange consistency. I think the stock is old and expired. The beige color is the worst in the pack, it's hard to apply, tastes and smells terrible and looks bad and clumpy when applied. It looks like silver eyeshadow on your lips. Yuk. Unless going for that intergalactic look. There was a glimmer of hope with the pink, mauve and red colors, as they still smell and taste rancid, but seem to have a slight grapefruit essence that gives me an indication of how pleasant the product may be if it were fresh. These 3 colors are easier to apply and aren't as clumpy as the beige. Still, I think the stock is old, rancid and expired. I plan to return these for fresh stock, and see if that improves the experience. I contacted customer service at I Herb, and they expect me to pay return shipping to return this rancid item for a refund. The shipping would cost me almost as much as the cost of this product. Very disappointed. I will think twice about purchasing with I Herb again due to this poor customer service policy. I get it if it is just a personal dislike of a product, but for complete malfunction of quality like this, it feels very unfair to punish the customer for seeking a quality item as promised. Its important to stand behind the quality/ freshness of your products.

Doesn't do much

Posted by Xhalax on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed with these. They add a bit of shine, but I can't really see any colour, and therefore they all look the same, too. The balm is not as good as the regular Sierra Bees lip balm either.

Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wouldnt buy again. Colours are fine but the expiration date is discutable. I had to throw away one, smell was awful, like really old balm,like the expiration date is long gone, no matter what it says on packaging (i think it had still at least 7,8 months ahead) 2 of them are ok, but still they have that smell of old balm, and just one, red, was ok, had normal scent. Be aware i bought it on sale, i think because of exp date

Okay.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like coconut oil. Color is adorable. Nude is very sticky though.

waste money