Smooth consistency, subtle colors

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love these lip balms! You can't beat them for this price. The ingredients are all natural, simple and non comedogenic (meaning they don't clog pores, in case it gets on your skin). The consistency is smooth, a bit shiny, but not slippery like coconut oil based lip balms. They all have different smells (sweet and fruit like) that are not too overwhelming. When you open the tubs, the balms are pretty strongly colored, but on the lips they are very subtle in color. Pink is almost invisible, it can be worn as a 'colorless' lip balm to boost natural lip color. Mauve is similar, but darker. Nude has a golden metallic sheen. Red has the highest color pay-off, but it's the only one I could not get to work, the color was spread unevenly. Please like if this was helpful!

Beautiful colors!

Posted by Cressie on July 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

I did order this pack to test which color would be good for my skin. I think pink was basically nude or at least it didn't show any color in my lips. I usually wore pink lip shimmers. I have not tested nude yet, but I'm sure it is typical nude. :) Mauve was okey, but I'm not sure it is right for me. However I fell in love with red. It is wonderful warm color. Not overpowering at all so it doesn't matter if you put too much of it. :) These shimmers are also easy to wash away. I gave only 4 stars because now I have 2 or 3 shimmers I'm not going to use. Product itself earns 5 star.

Very soft & effective for dry lips, but I didn't see any color on my lips beside shine.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good lip balm مرطب جيد

Posted by AlNoory on October 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

The moisture of the lip balms is Good, Last for 3 hours. The colour is light, The red and the mauve is more pigmented than the others. Doesn't dry up my lip if I stopped using it which is good compared to EOS balms that dry up my lips once I stopped using them! ترطيبهم جيد ويستمر لثلاث ساعات اللون خفيف، اللون الأحمر والموفي أكثر وضوحاً من البيج والوردي لما أوقف إستخدامهم مايجففون شفايفي مثل EOS!

Great balms at an affordable price

Posted by SquidPig on January 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like these balms, they moisturise the lips well without feeling greasy or heavy. The red is my favourite. It has more colour than a gloss, but less than a lipstick. The shimmer is subtle. The pink balm that I received has a defective wheel - it turns, but the balm doesn't come out properly. Compared to the standard Sierra Bees balms, I found these to have an odd texture, with little grainy pearly bits in them. My niece loves the cute bees on the packaging and was practically begging me to give her one - so I'll probably buy a pack for her too. I'd give them 5 stars if it wasn't for the texture and the one defective tube. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Nice balms but one of them had gone bad

Posted by Sigridur on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good value. As for the colours the red had the most pigment, with a bit of shimmer. Pink has almost only shimmer and the mauve one is a lovely shimmery pinkish shade. The nude one was bad and rancid... wonder if it is a older balm than the other ones. The shimmer in these balms is very fine, not glittery. My lips are softer and the softness lasts long.

Affordable, Organic Lip Balms

Posted by M U H 2 3 4 6 on August 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

*** You can click my name ▲ at the top of this review (green text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! *** These tinted lip balms are great for a day-wear when you wish to have only a hint of color on your lips. Likewise, these tinted lip balms would also be great for young girls, who wish to carry girly lipsticks in their little purses!

Okey

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are good, but no colour like it seems in the presentation, so all the "colours" have the same shimmer and look the same. But working good as lipbalm.

Great colors!

Posted by frivolousgirl on July 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love that you can buy all four shades before you invest in a whole pack! I personally leaned towards using Mauve as it's a universal flattering color, but all of them are very pretty! The nude was the only one I didn't like or care too much of as it was only sparkle. The Red I think may not suit all skin tones but has been used frequently also.

Marvelous

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm have done wonder.