GREAT Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the choice of colors! I ordered the 4 pack so i could find one i love to use daily & reorder the four pack of that color! but i must say i love them all! The nude is perfect for everyday just adds a little bit of shimmer. The Mauve is my all time favorite & the pink and red are perfect for a tint of color or as a moisturizer over my mac lipstick! I also love i can let my daughter use them as well since they are ALL NATURAL products! i hope sierra bees comes out with lipstick next i bet it would be a great product! i will be purchasing again! THANK you sierra bees

Happy lips!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the 4 pack because it was on sale, but got a nice surprise because I am in love with the red in this! I've never been able to wear red because it seems harsh on me, but this is a truly lovely shade! The other shades are really nice too, although the nude is a bit frosty pink looking on me. Nice smell, and...I waited to write this to make sure....it isn't making my lips dry out later like some lip balms do. It's a shade of red that helps your teeth look whiter, not harsh or overbearing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

(My native language is French, excuse my mistakes) The 4 of them are great ! I specially want to review the Nude one ! It is a very BAD lip shimmer but it is a WONDERFUL highlighter, hydrating and for more mature women !!! I use the Nude for highlighter and the red as a blush (apply both of them mixed with your fingers and them work with a paper towel) and I use the two other for lip shimmer (even sometimes the Mauve as a blush too) and I find them PERFECT !

great colors

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

love the variety of colors

It's worth to purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love the citrus flavor and various color, awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love these. Very smooth, pleasure texture. Smells natural - not too many chemicals. I like the pink one most. The red looks a bit weird with my skin.

Love these ones! Pity they are discontinued now!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ordered them for a trial earlier this year and now managed to re-order before they got out of stock! Love the mix of natural oils and butters and the gentle color and shimmer are just for me for any weather! Wear nicely, can apply without a mirror. Love, love, love!

Best Beewax Balm For The Price

Posted by Norimah on September 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it, cheap and safe if swallowed. The tints are also pretty ❤️

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the subtle, sheer shine it gives off. The red is very pigmented, the mauve matches my natural lip color perfectly. I gave my daughter the pink and she loves it. They hardly have a scent, but the scent that is there is a very soft, almost fruity (think, olive oil fruity), and pleasant. Love them!

great as gifts

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

i bought them as gifts and split them up into a kids party pack.