Cute, but nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The concept is adorable and so is the packaging, but there's not much to these Lip Shimmers. The formula is not consistent among the different colors. Mauve and Pink are really smooth, but Nude is rough and drying. I tried these because I love the regular Sierra Bees lip balms in Mint and Tea Tree.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not bad but the pomegranate is best flavor

Sticky With Not Much Colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This lip gloss is very sticky, it does not go on smoothly. The colour us very very faint.

Smelled rancid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product smelled rancid, and despite they are tinted, the strenght of tint is barely visible. However, two stars because they do moisturize my lips.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Sierre Bees lip shimmer balms, and the smell / taste is really bad.. I will not use them..

Not a great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is nice that all the balms have a shimmery texture. But as for application, I am not really happy with the finishing look. it almost looks like no application, and the feel is also short lived.

Nude had an old oxidized smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the balms had an oxidized odor and looked lie it was not fresh. Rest were fine

Oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It felt very oily and although it says there is color, there isn't but greasy looking lips. The only one with a bit of color is the red. The nude, pink or etc doesn't seem to bring out the color. Or maybe my lips are just too pigmented to begin with so I don't notice it? Smelled like petroleum oil. Didn't really like the product overall. Hence the cheap price? It also made my lips flame by the end of the day. Sometimes I find littl bumps around my lips. I'm always tempted to wipe it off. The feeling is uncomfortable and the smell is too pungent. Will not repurchase.

I did not like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Did not like the smell and the ugly lies on the lips

No me gustan

Posted by ilunn1988 on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No hidratan nada el labio.

1 2 3