Very Impressive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After only using these drops a few days I already noticed a huge improvement in my eyesight. My eyes no longer feel dry and fatigued, and I haven't had to use my magnifying glasses to read with anymore. It's been a few weeks now since using the drops and my eyes just seem to be feeling and performing stronger. It's well worth a try.

Similasan Eye Drops Helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find this product very helpful in improving my vision. I have the beginnings of cataracts but am not quite ready for surgery.

impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've just started using these eye drops after being diagnosed with cataracts. Too soon to tell how much they help with the cataracts, but these eye drops sooth my eyes much better than the Refresh Tears I had been using.

GOOD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have early cataracts and have problems with eye allergies and I notice since using these eye drops, my eyes just seem alot healthier in general.

For Aging Eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is for my father and I think is helping with excessive tearing problem that he has, by the way this is the third bottle, thank you Iherb for the great price.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used it long enough yet to know if it stops the forming of cataracts, however it is a very soothing eye drop.

Cataracts

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Going on third year after optometrist sent me home until cataract ripened to replace the lens. I can still see from eye effected.

Glad to find product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product - hard to get in stores, thanks for carrying it.

eye drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My eyes have not been so dry since I started using this product. I don't know about helping for cataracts yet.

Evaluation