Must have Adobo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was introduced to Adobo Seasoning in the USA. Caribbean workers took a dedicated approach to nourishing, creative, tasty food and used Adobo for marinating, sprinkling and enhancing fish, poultry, beef, pork, lamb & vegetables. Adobo's herb combination is unique, versatile & aromatic. Can your product be made available in larger sizes?

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great smell. Can use it in any dish. מוצר מעולה. אריזה יפה. כשר מומלץ

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

Oh my gosh, this seasoning is delicious! I use it literally every day, especially on oil-free fries, which it works perfectly with. I've seen other reviews here stating that the jar isn't big enough, and at first it looked plenty big enough to me, however with the amount I use it's definitely going to run out fast! It's a bit salty, which is perfect for me, but others might want to be aware before purchasing ^^

very satisfied

Posted by RhinBlack on April 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is very much like Vegeta. Or atleast as closest as I can get it in South Korea. I use it for EVERYTHING. It has been amazing!!! I didn't realize the bottle was this small though, i wish it was much bigger for the price.

my new favourite

Posted by vered999 on November 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

After getting hooked on their chophouse seasoning (love the grinder too), this is my new favourite, it really goes with everything. Last week I made veggie soup with it, I love it with sliced avocado (+ squeezed lemon). Very versatile.

Organic Adobo

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the seasoning! A much better version of what is out in the grocery stores.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it .........................

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

i am very satisfied from iherb

Great flavor and Organic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Adds so much to my meat sauce. Great flavor and Organic too!

Great Adobo seasoning

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just recently received this seasoning and have now used it twice. It has a great fragrance when the small bottle is opened. I tasted it and the flavor was rich and not salty. I can't have a lot of salt, so this was perfect. I used it in a pot of pinto beans., and the split pea soup tasted much better with some of the Adobo in it. I experiment with my seasonings and try them in all kinds of ways, and this one will be put in my new recipes just like all my others. My favorite seasonings though are the Flavors of Tuscany and the Flavors of Bordeaux.

1 2