Perfect!

Posted by enilorak on October 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

This one is sooo good. It's perfect for pasta, pizza, dressings, sauces and salads. This is the first Simply Organic product I've tried, and I'm completely in love with it. I will buy this again and again and again.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the size.. Much bigger than spice bottles you buy in Australia. Good quality basil (for dried). Will continue to purchase this one.

Really good tasting ..

Posted by acumen on August 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

.. spice, like all the other Simply Organic's products! You won't regret buying this, I highly recommend! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

As good as fresh!

Posted by jazzmiss on August 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, tastes great no worse than a fresh. It's organic and has no ingredients besides the basil itself. Recommended for Italian food lovers. :)

It's wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think it quite suitable to cook meals, especially for fish and meat. And most importtantly, it's organic.

Its the best-simply!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Simply Organics herbs are so good and they look so pretty in the kitchen! Uses it almost daily!

High quality

Posted by Katy on September 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Simply Organic always produces high quality products. I've never been disappointed. Fresh herbs definitely taste the best, but it's not as convenient as dried herbs. When choosing dried herbs, Simply Organics is surely my no.1 pick. You can't beat the price and quality, as well as the package (glass jar). Please click "yes" if you find this review helpful and feel free to visit my page :)

Quality is the Spice of Life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered a number of spices and love each and every one of them. We bought one at WalMart and loved them so much I quickly came home to buy more. The selection were far more vast than WalMart. I will be buying again and highly recommend them to anyone who enjoys top quality products and an affordable price.!

Safer than Starwest Botanicals

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought the 1lb Starwest basil and found a blue piece of plastic in it!!! We've contacted iherb and Starwest. Starwest told us that sometimes when things are floating on the farm, they just get grounded with the products. What?! I am never buying Starwest basil and am skeptical of their other products now... I wanted to write a review on the actual Starwest basil product to warn other customers, but I bought the product a few years ago and I am unable to write a review (is there an expiration date on writing reviews?) This Simply Organic brand is very popular and has a ton of great reviews, so I'm thinking no suspicious objects were found in them.

lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for stews, salads etc. was amazed by the flavour will purchase again, good product VERY pleased