Too much taste and smell of alcohol

Posted by 94Tina on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think you can really smell and taste the alcohol in this one. Especially when you use too much - which is quite easy to do, because of the big opening on top. I have to pour it in to the lid before adding it to my food, so I won't pour out too much. I like the fact that it's orcanic and has few ingredients, though.

Horrible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

VERY little smell of vanilla overpowered by the smell of alcohol. This is my 4th time ordering from all the different brands of extracts sold on iHerb, and I've been disappointed each time. Please bring in Mccormick's brand of extracts. They have the best.

Simply Organic, Madagascar Pure Vanilla Extract, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by msturglifestyle on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has a strong taste of alchol with very little taste of vanilla. A waste of money & a very poor product indeed! Will buy from supermarket next time.

I'm in love with it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I add this extract in all my bakes and it turns out wonderfully! I love this smell and taste of fresh vanilla beans and not a synthetic vanilla that is sold in our shops. I will definitely continue to buy it, but in large bottles ;-)

It tastes nice, but I think I'll try one without alcohol next time

Posted by WinchesterLove on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love adding this to my coffee and baked goods, but It's bit too alcoholic for me. Also not a fan of the bottle, it's easy to use too much accidentally. Please click Yes if my review helped you. :)

a bit sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Only minus with this one is that the bottle is made the way that when you pour, it comes down your bottle instead, so it gets really sticky and some of the liquid goes to waste. otherwise- great taste and price

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I do a lot of baking..bread, cookies or pies. This one is the best vanilla extract I have ever used so far. It helps me to bake the best peacan pies.

Great taste

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

and I love that it's organic. I've used it in several recipes so far and it tastes great.

Loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this in everything that needs vanilla, its a really good product!

The real thing!