The BEST Vanilla!

Posted by healthfirst on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting organic vanilla flavoring I've ever used. Won't use anything else but this brand. I have purchased both non-alcoholic and glycerin based vanilla flavoring from this company and both are highly recommended.

Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used the regular vanilla extract from the same brand before. Compared to that one, I think this leaves stronger vanilla scent after baking. I noticed that especially with sugar cookies. I think this is more syrup like consistency than runny liquid like the regular kind. When I use teaspoon to measure, I feel like there is a lot left on the spoon. Gotta find a little trick to avoid wasting!

My favourute vanilla flavouring

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No alcohol aftertaste is a huge plus, but it also gives a very natural vanilla aroma. Highly recommended.

not halal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately it appears on the front cover of this product that it is alcohol free! But on the side in small font they wrote that it has like tiny percentage of alcohol so its not halal for Muslims.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this one to the one that comes with alcohol because I use it raw in my morning smoothies, if it's for cooking I guess it's not such a big difference.

my favorite

Posted by Nesja89 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great! I even loved drinking milk flavoured with this

Perfect! very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the teste great real vanilla!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always buy when i run out

Love this vanilla. Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious. No alcohol and it is superb.

Best of the Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful as usual. I have been using this product for many months and it's so great! It's such a pleasure to have in the pantry! Clean, no added this and that and basically the best vanilla I've ever come across for many years! Get yourself a small piece of heaven people!