The BEST Vanilla!

Posted by healthfirst on February 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting organic vanilla flavoring I've ever used. Won't use anything else but this brand. I have purchased both non-alcoholic and glycerin based vanilla flavoring from this company and both are highly recommended.

Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used the regular vanilla extract from the same brand before. Compared to that one, I think this leaves stronger vanilla scent after baking. I noticed that especially with sugar cookies. I think this is more syrup like consistency than runny liquid like the regular kind. When I use teaspoon to measure, I feel like there is a lot left on the spoon. Gotta find a little trick to avoid wasting!

My favourute vanilla flavouring

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

No alcohol aftertaste is a huge plus, but it also gives a very natural vanilla aroma. Highly recommended.

not halal

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately it appears on the front cover of this product that it is alcohol free! But on the side in small font they wrote that it has like tiny percentage of alcohol so its not halal for Muslims.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this one to the one that comes with alcohol because I use it raw in my morning smoothies, if it's for cooking I guess it's not such a big difference.

my favorite

Posted by Nesja89 on February 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

great! I even loved drinking milk flavoured with this

Exceeded My Expectations

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

I buy SImply Organic products whenever I can. They are clean and affordable. I live in a Muslim country where I sell baked goods for a living, so I needed alcohol-free vanilla. I was surprised by how fragrant and clean the taste is. Even after I move away, I will continue to use non-alcoholic vanilla.

Perfect! very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

the teste great real vanilla!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's organic, full of flavor, taste fresh and has no alcohol! will buy again

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always buy when i run out