Good Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We add this cinnamon to our smoothies to get the benefit of cinnamon. We also put this cinnamon in a Hot water/Orange/Lemon juice/Honey/Tumeric drink.

Pleasant taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find Ceylon cinnamon less flavorful compared to the other type, but this one has plenty of flavor. I put this into my BP coffee almost every morning.

Much Better Than Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It has much “finer” scent than normal cinnamon, don’t really know how to describe it but I’ve always hated the thick heavy smell normal ones have. This Ceylon one is much fresher, usually add it to my oatmeal or just drink with milk. Have bought other spices from this brand, definitely became their loyal consumer now. Highly recommended!

Nice aroma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've ever used Ceylon cinnamon (as recommended by Dr Axe). Hard to tell the difference in flavor, but good to know that it's easier to digest and on the liver.

High quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked to use this organic Ceylon cinnamon powder thanks to its characteristics: lovely smell, nice texture and most importantly, it's delicious when sprinkled on porridge.

Ceilono cinamonas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Myliu cinamona, kai gavau uosciau ir uosciau, lyginau kvapa su paprasto cinamono pirkto prekybos centre ir ka...turiu pasakyti, kad kvapas sio cinamono svelnesnis, maziau turi mediskumo (nuo zodzio medis :)) Beriu ji i kava, ant keptu bananu su sviestu, keptu obuoliu i kokosu miltu keksiukus ir blynelius.Pakuote puiki : stiklinis buteliukas su nuostabiu metaliniu dangteliu. Atrodo graziai ir estetiskai, man tai labai svarbu.

Simply Organic, Organic Ceylon Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is more subtle than the regular one but we love it, all of us, in our home.

Cinnamon from Ceylon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely adore this cinnamon! I did a lot of research before choosing a cinnamon for my daily smoothies. This one has definitely been a winner for me and I use it in/on so many things now, several times per day! Ceylon (the old name of present-day Sri Lanka) cinnamon is the type that has all the health benefits.

Nice Flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tastes much more authentic than the cassia type

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I liked to use this cinnamon powder, i am very satisfied.

1 2 3