Good but quite mild

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a huge cinnamon fan. I had recently learned that regular cinnamon has a compound in it that can be harmful if eaten in large amounts. Given that I eat it every day, I thought switching was a safer bet for me. This is good, but MUCH milder than regular cinnamon. I find myself using a lot more at a time than I did of the other kind. Still, given the toxicity issues with the other type of cinnamon, I'll stick with this kind from now on.

Good Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

We add this cinnamon to our smoothies to get the benefit of cinnamon. We also put this cinnamon in a Hot water/Orange/Lemon juice/Honey/Tumeric drink.

Pleasant taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find Ceylon cinnamon less flavorful compared to the other type, but this one has plenty of flavor. I put this into my BP coffee almost every morning.

Much Better Than Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

It has much “finer” scent than normal cinnamon, don’t really know how to describe it but I’ve always hated the thick heavy smell normal ones have. This Ceylon one is much fresher, usually add it to my oatmeal or just drink with milk. Have bought other spices from this brand, definitely became their loyal consumer now. Highly recommended!

Nice aroma

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've ever used Ceylon cinnamon (as recommended by Dr Axe). Hard to tell the difference in flavor, but good to know that it's easier to digest and on the liver.

High quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked to use this organic Ceylon cinnamon powder thanks to its characteristics: lovely smell, nice texture and most importantly, it's delicious when sprinkled on porridge.

Ceilono cinamonas

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Myliu cinamona, kai gavau uosciau ir uosciau, lyginau kvapa su paprasto cinamono pirkto prekybos centre ir ka...turiu pasakyti, kad kvapas sio cinamono svelnesnis, maziau turi mediskumo (nuo zodzio medis :)) Beriu ji i kava, ant keptu bananu su sviestu, keptu obuoliu i kokosu miltu keksiukus ir blynelius.Pakuote puiki : stiklinis buteliukas su nuostabiu metaliniu dangteliu. Atrodo graziai ir estetiskai, man tai labai svarbu.

Simply Organic, Organic Ceylon Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is more subtle than the regular one but we love it, all of us, in our home.

Cinnamon from Ceylon

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely adore this cinnamon! I did a lot of research before choosing a cinnamon for my daily smoothies. This one has definitely been a winner for me and I use it in/on so many things now, several times per day! Ceylon (the old name of present-day Sri Lanka) cinnamon is the type that has all the health benefits.

Organic cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

The quality is very good even the smell is real cinnamon. Highly recommended.

1 2 3