love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This smoked paprika is wonderful!! I love it! When I got the smoked paprika from Spain. That's same great taste!!

My favorite spice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put this in so many dishes, and it always add an extra boost of flavor. I even use it on my avocado toast and it's awesome. Hummus, guacamole, meat dishes, eggs, any place you can think of to use paprika, or where you want a smoky flavor, this delivers.

Smells Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells food and very good flavor I highly recommend it with grilled chicken and grilled veggies 💕😋

So yummy!

Posted by arnapan on Nov 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Never expected it to be so yummy! A wonderful smoky aroma, I keep removing the lid to smell it! I put it on everything, from salads and sauces to sweet potatoes and lentils dhals!

Pasta sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has became one of my favorite! Gives a lot of taste compare to the paprika spice. Go for the smoked one next time!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is quite a large bottle for the price- excellent value for money. Very good quality and very aromatic - will order again.

Must have paprika

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious addition to veggies and chicken and scrambled eggs!

Excellent. Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best I have ever purchased. Great smoky flavor. Very Fresh.

Organic and tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Flavoured and tasty. Good stuff.

Great Organic Spoked Paprika -> Read More..

Posted by MISS FITNESS on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

What can I say.. Simply Organic is the best.. very fresh, This Is my first experience with smoked paprika, and it's been a great one. This is absolutely delicious...but beware...this spice is powerful. Be very careful not to use too much, or you won't be able to taste anything else in your dish! Use it as a subtle "secret weapon" in your recipes and I'll bet you'll enjoy it as much as I do.. highly recommended !! Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about all products on my page, for more Equal Benefits, Come visit me ( MISS FITNESS ) Green Link.