love it!!

Posted by snowman on November 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

This smoked paprika is wonderful!! I love it! When I got the smoked paprika from Spain. That's same great taste!!

My favorite spice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put this in so many dishes, and it always add an extra boost of flavor. I even use it on my avocado toast and it's awesome. Hummus, guacamole, meat dishes, eggs, any place you can think of to use paprika, or where you want a smoky flavor, this delivers.

Smells Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells food and very good flavor I highly recommend it with grilled chicken and grilled veggies 💕😋

So yummy!

Posted by arnapan on November 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Never expected it to be so yummy! A wonderful smoky aroma, I keep removing the lid to smell it! I put it on everything, from salads and sauces to sweet potatoes and lentils dhals!

Pasta sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has became one of my favorite! Gives a lot of taste compare to the paprika spice. Go for the smoked one next time!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is quite a large bottle for the price- excellent value for money. Very good quality and very aromatic - will order again.

Must have paprika

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious addition to veggies and chicken and scrambled eggs!

Excellent. Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best I have ever purchased. Great smoky flavor. Very Fresh.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

It tastes amazing!

Nice smokey peppery fragrance but not very hot

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Sweet fragrance. Definitely adds instant smokiness to any dishes. I sprinkle it for color and flavor on cheesy toasts or even on Ramen soup. I bought two other far hotter chili powders from this site. I now use this one for the smokey effect and use the other two for more serious heat. Check out my reviews if you're in search of something with at least Tom Yum/ Hunan level hotness. Hope this helps.