ممتااااز

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

مرررره عجبني، يقشر البشرة صحح ويشيل القشور اللي بالوجه، صار شي اساسي عندي قبل المكياج عشان يشيل القشور 😍 صح العلبة حجمها صغير بس تكفي مرره ولا هي قليلة لانه ما تحتاجون كمية كبيرة بكل مره تحطون ف ما رح يخلص بسرعه عليكم اذا تقييمي مفيد اضغط "أعجبني". 🙆🏻

Really good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

It let your skin moisturise, fresh, smooth. It doesn't smell good at all in my opinion but the result is really satisfying. I'm really satisfied. This product removes dead parts of your skin and at the same time it let your skin really moisturise and smooth like a baby. I recommend it

Great scrub for sensitive, redness prone skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have loved using a face scrub. I have very dry, sensitive, redness prone skin and most exfoliating scrubs are too harsh for my skin. The Skin Food Black Sugar Mask is amazing! It smells like lemons, and looks like coffee grounds. The packaging looks small, but it has lasted me 3 months with weekly use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

One love!!! I do notice way less breakouts, clogged pores and just better looking skin for a short period of time! Personally I liked the smell, I don't know why so many people don't like it. Will buy again!

Great Exfoliater

Posted by Salwa85 on December 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works great, i use it once to twice a week. I have oily skin and suffer from hyper pigmentation, this really helps me. Your skin becomes red once you remove it but eventually calms down and makes your skin feel so smooth and calm.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's nice on the face make you feel refreshed and clean and it smell like cola candy!

The best of the best!!!! MUSTHAVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is the best musk ever!!! I use it as a scrub and mask at the same time! It moisturizes my skin perfectly!

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was hesitant to use a sugar scrub. I'm glad I did. It has proved very effective at clarifying my complexion. This is a thick, very 'scrubby' formulation. I recommend warming it up in your hands before applying to the face. Your face should be damp but not wet. It works as a simple scrub and can be left on as a mask. It seems a small amount of product but it provided me with multiple applications.

I LOVE IT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the Mask Wash OFF from Skinfood but not this one. I must say that this is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. It cleans the skin and afterwards it gives you a soft skin.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time with this product and is exactly that people say about it... it is just awesome.!!!