very good mattifying powder

Posted by 5199384774800150713 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a good replacement for my cornsilk powder since its getting harder and harder to find it in stores or online. Im so glad I bought this! Its a white powder but even through Im tanned I don't get a white cast. I use my real techniques brush to apply it instead of the puff thats included in the package. On top of the fact that for me it does its main job, mattifying without adding extra colour the powder contains mostly healthy ingredients. Its Just brilliant you should definitely try if your not sure and thank me later

Awesome smell

Posted by 5283948898577294776 on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love, love, love the smell of this product. Also, its powder is pretty fine. I guess you can call it a less pricier version of MUFE micro finish powder with a peachy scent.If the product comes out too much at a time, try poking a few holes using a needle without peeling off the plastic sticker part. It worked for me.

It's good

Posted by 5578063115927215255 on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Formula is nice, very silky and smooth on the skin. The sifter isn't good though, it comes through very unevenly, a kabuki brush is pretty necessary to wipe away excess, as I find it hard to apply the right amount.

Makes your skin feel so smooth

Posted by 5302907771194386238 on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had heard of this product before but never tried it. I was very surprised by how just a light thin application made my skin feel so smooth. It absorbs shine without drying, or making it feel tight. Your fingers kind of glide over your skin once applied. You only need a little and it doesn't make your skin go all white. It doesn't really show at all, and your ordinary face powder can go over the top as usual. Comes with a powder puff which is really the right tool to use for this to apply. Don't shake the tub up and down a lot to get more out, otherwise a lot of powder can come through the sifter top, and when you put the lid back on, the powder can be lost as you close the lid. A very good, highly recommended make-up base - I don't understand why this isn't better-known. I would however really like it if iherb could add a full ingredients listing and also let customers know if this is suitable for vegetarians and/or vegans. Thanks!

The product works great but the packaging leaves a lot to be desired

Posted by 5713470426209736526 on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love the smell and how this product works, however the packaging needs a lot of work. I end up with powder all over my counter when I open it. I would try something else before I would purchase this again.

Love the product

Posted by Qiladanu on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It doesn't leave a white cast, makes my face very soft and leaves a very slight sweet smell even a while later. Only downside is the packaging. Even as I first opened it, the powder spilled everywhere.

Oily skin

Posted by 5241092843366730047 on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its very nice for oily skin after foundation it's really like slik

Super powder

Posted by 5476255133121840453 on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it definitely does work, and smells divine. I had read numerous reviews before I decided to buy it and I love it. Korean cosmetics is certainly something worth trying. Even though this powder provides just a sheer cover it does an amazing job covering pores and mattifying without making you look like a ghost.

Love it! but it will give you a flashback in photos/ отличная пудра! но не для проф макияжа

Posted by Verikasha on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this powder, it smells nice and it is very finely milled. Sets my makeup and it combines well with all my foundations but not bb or ee creams. Gave it 4 stars only because is will give you a white cast in flash photography, your face will look white on pictures taken with a flash. Отличная пудра для фиксирования макияжа, приятный запах и хорошо сочетается со всеми моими тоналками. Не подходит для фиксации BB и ЕЕ крема, как я заметила. Единственный минус в том, что отражает, если фотографируетесь со вспышкой, лицо будет выглядеть на фото белым, поэтому для проф макияжа и фотосъемок точно не подойдет, но на каждый день - супер!

Depends who uses it

Posted by 5381851960308224265 on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was planning on using this as a touch up powder just when my makeup gets a bit oily. It smells nice and is really finely milled, so the product feels really nice on. But it has a big downside (at least for me) if you like me are a person of colour this is not for you, it gives white casting, and even for just light touch-ups can make you look ashy. But I gave it to one of my caucasian friends who is on the paler side and she loves it.

1 2 3 4