header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
checkoutarrow
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-5 of 5 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Love it! but it will give you a flashback in photos/ отличная пудра! но не для проф макияжа

Posted by Verikasha on February 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this powder, it smells nice and it is very finely milled. Sets my makeup and it combines well with all my foundations but not bb or ee creams. Gave it 4 stars only because is will give you a white cast in flash photography, your face will look white on pictures taken with a flash. Отличная пудра для фиксирования макияжа, приятный запах и хорошо сочетается со всеми моими тоналками. Не подходит для фиксации BB и ЕЕ крема, как я заметила. Единственный минус в том, что отражает, если фотографируетесь со вспышкой, лицо будет выглядеть на фото белым, поэтому для проф макияжа и фотосъемок точно не подойдет, но на каждый день - супер!

Thanks for your feedback!

Silky Finish For Sure!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have now purchased this powder twice, it's easily my favourite at the moment. It sets my bb cream perfectly, without making me completely matte. Even with my face completely set in place, my skin maintains that natural healthy skin glow. Everything stays set for a good 8-9 hours/through the work day. Warning: the flashback is crazy, don't use it if your photo is being taken with flash!

Thanks for your feedback!

good product bad packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a pretty good finishing powder but in terms of packaging it isn't the easiest to shake the powder out and often i find the powder spilling out. But it smells nice (peachy) and is very fine so it sits well on all skin tones and types.

Thanks for your feedback!

silky

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Thanks for your feedback!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this powder to set my whole face and it doesn't make me look cakey! It's super fine and it smells sooooo good :3

Thanks for your feedback!

1-5 of 5 total