Did not use it

Posted by cynthiashiameng on March 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Contains paraben. Did not use it.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Let the skin so soft it's good for sensitive skin 👍🏻

mesho

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

روعه

amazing skincare product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

this mask is great! leaves your skin super soft, radiant and plump. if you use it regularly you definitelly see positive results. you dont need to use that much so one packaging will last you pretty long I think. will repurchase after I finish first one, recommend to everyone who wants to have amazing skin!

Burns!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this at the recomendation that it was suited to sensitive skin. It has a very strong scent not a bad scent but it is very floral and it reacted very badly with my skin. I developed a lot of redness and little red bumps even after no reation to a patch test. Be verycareful if you have sensitive skin!

not good ?!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Every time the price is became expensive than before !! I orders it before 1 month, and then now when I want to order again, I notice the price its not the same !!!!!!! I hate this website because they take advantages of us ❌🚫

One Of My Favourite Skin Products I Ever Try

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

As i said on the title it's one of my favourite skin products It's so soft and never irritate my skin And I'm here to buy it again

Exfoliation and take off the tan

Posted by Tweaty on December 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was sun burnt really bad and the skin become really dark and dry. I use this on my face and neck, saw the difference within few application

Для гладенької шкіри

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Чудова маска. Після використання шкіра гладенька і зволожена. Плюс треба робити масаж, нащо іноді терпіння не вистачає, але тут вже маєш робити )

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

This light, milky wash-off facial mask gently sloughs off dead skin cells while the rice extract brightens your skin and gives it a healthy, dewy glow. It is very soft.