Product Testimony

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Am using daily product it has helped me lose weight and maintain also

For people who do not get enough quality fatty acids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As I age, I my ability to make gamma linolenic acid (GLA) lessons. Black currant oil has a good supply of GLA plus omega-3 and no known side effects. this black currant oil is NOT hexane-extracted, like NOW Foods and many others. It is cold-pressed.

not sure how it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used the product over a year mostly for hair density. I do not see any difference…I am planning to give it a try couple more months and probably will stop. I hoped to see any difference, but not really. I read in some hair forums, that that supplement is very helpful and started to buy from local store, than I saw it in iHerb for less money, but disappointed so far. I can’t say do not buy it. Everyone should try it, but didn’t work for me.

Love Solaray Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for skin health

This product is really good for your hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I loose tons of hairs when I'm stressed. Losing my hair is also a stress. It's cycle of stress with loosing my hair. I took 3 times a day right after meals. I thought it was not working, but it actually worked after few weeks. Take your time and take this pill regularly. You will definitely see the difference after you finish taking this whole product.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Already feeling a difference after a week!Great brand for Black Currant Seed Oil. I use this in place of Primrose Oil.

Seems OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For some reason i got better results with Puritan's Pride. I am going to try Health From The Sun next.