Prevents and treats kidney stones

Posted by Nur on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this blend of herbs for several years. I have a medical condition that puts a lot of strain on my kidneys. I started using Kidney Blend as sort of an experiment. I had no idea if it would work at all. After about 3 months, my kidney numbers began to improve. I have been very pleased with the results. I plan to continue using these herbs because it has made a significant difference in my kidney function. Enter *KOZ 0205* (no space) at checkout for 5% off!

Perfection.

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

2 capsules is enough to make wonders on the kidney. Very reputable formula, with extreme cleansing abilities. A man, which is cleansing himself is not big weighter. So, there were some fears that while cleansing himself he could loose even more weight, but it didn't happen! A man even added to himself a healthy weight! It means he absorbed good nutrients well! Bad body odor even gone away! Only one side effect: he poured more sweat, but it's ok, human body needs to detox himself somehow. It is better to detox yourself through extra sweat than to leave all bad things in the body. We like Solaray, it is a good company!

good medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the minor problems I had have cleared up..... I will keep this on my shelf for a while

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Function well on kidneys

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Realy see that is working..

Helped a lot

Posted by diyhealth on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Got this for hubby. It helped him a great deal