Great for a lazy gall bladder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a lazy gall bladder, so that gives me loads of trouble: from constipation to bloating and digestive problems, nausea, headaches, lack of energy, high cholesterol, even anxiety and trouble sleeping. (it sucks basically for such a little thing). I used to take a plant supplement every night to help with all that trouble , especially with constipation (which I hate), but it contained st john's wort which is estrogenic. So I bought this, 3 simple ingredients known for their action on gall bladder and it works so good - one every night and next morning bowel movement is like a clock! I will continue repurchasing it!

Salary, Liver Blend SP-13, 100 Veggie Caps (SOR-02130)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I learned of these liver blend capsules from an online review. I was looking for a liver cleanser that would help to detox us naturally using a blend of herbs. One reviewer told of her experience using these for her dog who had become fat around the middle as a middle-aged dog. She said that these corrected the problem. I began using these for my middle aged dog, a female Australian Shepherd and to my surprise, she lost the bloated belly and without any change in the amount she was eating! She only took one of these per day and she got back her girlish figure! Now I am giving it to my 10 year old Aussie boy and am getting good results, too.

Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery, great product.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product has great features

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used it combines with Pau d'Arco. Helps with detoxifying the liver.

supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good price for order

Arrived in good time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product arrived in good time, thank you. I have not used it yet.