Solaray Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this for allergies, sometimes 3,000 milligrams in divided doses per day. If I get sick I will take 5,000 milligrams and this usually knocks anything I am getting out of my system.

Good product

Posted by grgstrr on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this vitamin C because it is delivered in two stages. The first gives you half of the dosage, and the second is time-released over then next several hours, up to 12 hrs.

Soloray Super Bio C - Great!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product for over 5 years and it has kept my immune system up and colds away. When I run out I can tell the difference in the way I am feeling. I have tried other buffered C's, but this one is the best for me. I combine this with my Garden of Life Ultra Probotics every morning on an empty stomach and I have never experienced an upset stomach. Most importantly this C is non acidic and releases in two stages so the benefits of buffered C are with you on a constant basis. I also take 1 capsule at night for 24 hour coverage.

vitamin bomb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It helps ant this is important.

The Best Vitamin C for Sensitive Stomachs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm the one in the family that has the sensitive stomach! This Vitamin C product works very well for me! I've been taking it for several years! Even on an empty stomach, this product does not upset or "bother" my stomach! Highly recommend!

Like the buffered C in capsule form

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure how effective the buffering is, but it seems to be better than normal C products by a slight margin. Good for when fighting a cold. You don't have to take as much because of buffering. Also, selenium is great with any Vitamin C product.

The price is OK, but the effect was not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have not yet noticed any major difference from other vitamin C products. The duration and intensity of the effect seems to be the same as a normal release product. The price per capsule is good. It does not contain any unnecessary additives or colorants. I also noticed that it does not irritate the stomach.

Very satisfied!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Great delivery!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this buffered C. I keep this always in my supplement selection.

Very Good