Need to Eliminate Magnesium Stearate from Ingredients

Posted by thesvetlana on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Would be a good product if the manufacturer would eliminate the "flowing agent" Magnesium Stearate from its ingredient list. It's essentially chalk, and previous research has shown that it suppresses your natural killer cells, which are a key component of your immune system. It adds up over time.

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got plain Sisu Zinc Citrate and it's already helping. This one made me feel strange and headachy. It seems my body doesn't like anything that is Chelated. Same thing happened to me when I took Bluebonnet Magnesium that is chelated. I know chelated is supposed to be best, just not working for me.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Give this to my 7 year old lab along with glucosamine/selenium/manganese/copper/zinc/amino acids/omega 3 6 9 /vit E,D and C ) seem to help with her joint problems

Smart choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Took my stomach a couple a days to get used to these, but now I feel better than before

Zinc Copper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This zinc is made from whole rice.

Strong Rancid Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These Have A Strong Rancid Smell To Them Which The Company Says Is Normal And That The Ingredients Are Not Rancid On The Positive Side, They Have A Good Zink To Copper Ratio

For virility and immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

300mg of this held off a dangerous infection one night until I could go to the doctor following morning to get antibiotics. Also gives me erections. The copper helps me get tan in the summer and got rid of my gray hairs! Disclaimer: this is just my personal experience, not to be confused with medical advice.

A Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. it appears good for general well being...