Need to Eliminate Magnesium Stearate from Ingredients

Posted by thesvetlana on August 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

Would be a good product if the manufacturer would eliminate the "flowing agent" Magnesium Stearate from its ingredient list. It's essentially chalk, and previous research has shown that it suppresses your natural killer cells, which are a key component of your immune system. It adds up over time.

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got plain Sisu Zinc Citrate and it's already helping. This one made me feel strange and headachy. It seems my body doesn't like anything that is Chelated. Same thing happened to me when I took Bluebonnet Magnesium that is chelated. I know chelated is supposed to be best, just not working for me.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

Give this to my 7 year old lab along with glucosamine/selenium/manganese/copper/zinc/amino acids/omega 3 6 9 /vit E,D and C ) seem to help with her joint problems

Marvelious product, together with Chromium it prevents or even cures diabetici.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is indespendable for many processes in your body. This product has exactly the right dose for a 8 week cure. Then your body has again enough Zinc and Copper. For elderly people, If you take a hour later a Chromium (from Life Extension) supplement pill in (for 2 month), then you prevent becoming a diabeticus Type 1 or 2. Or even cures diabetici. Without enough Chromium in your cells, your cells cannot take in the sugars, and therefor you become a diabeticus. Without Zinc and Copper the cells cannot adopt the Chromium, so both are needed for diabetici. With you well.

i love zinc and copper together

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

both are a great combo for your hair and nails .You'll see result within the week .this 2 supplements made me once in my life to have a long nails

Smart choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Took my stomach a couple a days to get used to these, but now I feel better than before

For virility and immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

300mg of this held off a dangerous infection one night until I could go to the doctor following morning to get antibiotics. Also gives me erections. The copper helps me get tan in the summer and got rid of my gray hairs! Disclaimer: this is just my personal experience, not to be confused with medical advice.

Zinc Copper

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

This zinc is made from whole rice.

Strong Rancid Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

These Have A Strong Rancid Smell To Them Which The Company Says Is Normal And That The Ingredients Are Not Rancid On The Positive Side, They Have A Good Zink To Copper Ratio

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

very pleased to find zinc and copper together

1 2