Amazing energy + potent against hair loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this along with Silica, MSM, Biotin and L-Cysteine as per i-herb reviewer stack recommendation against hair loss. I am not only getting my hair back, but a positive 'side effect' is the amazing, clean, no-crash energy I get minutes after I've taken these pills. Highly recommended!!!

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've only been using the for 4 weeks, but my skin, my hair and my nails have improved drastically. My mood has also lifted, I have more energy than I've had for a long time, and I feel positive for the first time in ages. These are a little miracle, I'll never stop taking them

Calming effects!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really, i tried many B complex brands, and no one give me the calming effect like the one medicine that i bought from the pharmacy,This one give me better calming effect, with better test ( i dissolve the pill into cup of water and drink it!), and better price, Also, i'm totally satisfied with I Herb services.

Great formula!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Since using these pills my skin looks healthier, my hair and nails grow fantastic and it helps my metabolism.

Very nice

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Does not smell bad like some vitamin B supplements do.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a great product, however the taste is awful and its hard to swallow.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good for improve fatigue symptom And no abnormal gastric sx.

Effective

Posted by VRoseWall on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if this helps with stress, as I am constantly stressed. However, hair and nails grows better than in a long time. I am trying to regrow my hair after taking remicade, and this have helped. My nails also doesn't chip like they used to. They are really healthy. Maybe a bit thin, but definitively more flexible. Your urine will probably turn bright yellow the next time you pee after taking this, and this is why: "The urine will turn bright yellow from the excess, similar to what happens with water-soluble B vitamins that the body doesn't need. And any excess can help the kidneys if there's an infection at that site".

Good formulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel really well on these vitamins. I don't like megadose vitamins, and the amount of vitamins in these tablets is moderate which is why I decided to try them. I find that a half of one of these each day works well for me. I wish the manufacturer didn't put titanium dioxide in them though, it seems unnecessary.

I DON'T LIKE THIS

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Beacuse this pill is very big to swallow. I can't swallow pills well :( It maybe works. But I divided into four, and even 1/4 size pill's surface is very rough SO I CAN"T SWALLOW IT !!!!!!!!! VERY PITY !!