Taste and look awkward

Posted by natureofhealing on June 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

The grayish black tinted capsule comes off easily--Kind of odd! So I have to pull out and discard the capsule whenever I take this bilberry. The taste of this bilberry in my tongue is also awkward--does not taste as naturally as other bilberry capsules I have taken in the past. I have not seen extraordinary differences in my stamina and eyesight while taking it. I will not order this brand again.

Solgar Eyebright

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I know from working in the industry that Solgar only uses the highest quality herbs. I have an annoying black floater in one eye and this products stops that from moving backwards and forwards across the eye.

Best Bilberry Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bilberry extract has incredible benefits, and Solgar's formula is second to none.

Dobry produkt - polecam

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Korzystam w celu poprawy wzroku - antocyjany.

MUST HAVE for your vision

Posted by tanichka on October 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good price, trusted quality brand. Together with the Eyebright complex from the same Solgar will do the job for supporting your remaining:):) vision. Just take it regularly and add lutein with resveratrol, and your eyes will be thankful to you.

funny taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

This may be the first time I'm taking bilberry but I don't think bilberries taste so plastic. It's probably from the plastic capsule. And every time I take a capsule, it will cause sore throat.

Very necessary

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy it for my neighbors and they are very very satisfied.

Bilberry review

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it regularly.Very good for vision. Also reasonably priced coming from Solgar.

so far so good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just started this...no side effect...so far so good

Solgar Billberry Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Have used it for a week. Can't notice any anything yet.

1 2