Solgar, Calcium Magnesium Plus Zinc 250 tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Recently leg and joint issues made me leave my liquid sofgels and try a new product. After reading abit about what might be going on, I selected this product. The problem is definitely getting better. I ordered some more. Well worth a try if you are thinking of what type of calcium, there are multiple here.

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm satisfied with this product. I just have a bit problems with big capsules such these are, and it would be good to mention in the product review that these capsules are big.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For the short time we have used it,it has reduced the severity of the pain in the ligaments

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good but use carbonate with moderation

Always a great brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Solgar's products are very high quality and effective, and I like that they use veg caps.

Very good, but very large pill.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These minerals all have the same chemical charge and compete to enter our blood. These capsules have a nice balance and they don't throw so much mineral at once which would be a waste, the minerals in these tablets will be absorbed. When we take huge doses of Calcium it doesn't all get absorbed plus it blocks the absorption of Magnesium and zinc from our foods. (I'm a dietitian) Personally I am allergic to milk products so I need pills for Calcium, I am also allergic to many seeds and nuts so I need magnesium from pills. I stopped having muscle cramps ( if I miss a single dose they come back so maybe I still need more magnesium.) Individual needs vary so listen to your body, also have your Doctor check your serum levels periodically. This tablet will not overdose . You need 3 tablets a day to get the recommended daily allowance. These tablets are LARGE and may be difficult to swallow. I push them into the back of my throat and then swallow some water.

Solgar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good combination. I take Vitamin D along with these and an extra dose of magnesium every now and then.

Handy

Posted by Butterfly on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is always a pleasure to reduce the number of tablets you have to gulp down and this has calcium, magnesium and zinc so jolly good.

highly recommend

Posted by Beautyscan on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm still on those (the second and last month). I was advised by my HCP to take calcium and magnesium, so zing was just an added bonus. Difficult to see if it really did the job, but I' very allergic to lots of food supplements, and these are fine with me.

Great for muscle recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. I was always taking magnesium by itself and found that it didn't really help my recovery. As soon as i started taking this vitamin i have noticed a difference in muscle recovery time. Great potency, will buy again. The brand is good too! Would highly recommend trying it.!