Desiccated Liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like it. I take one a day and I do not have to take it everyday. I do feel stronger for a couple of days. The only setback is the constipation. I take some oils. Works for me.

Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking 3 twice a day immediately. I suffer from various chronic diseases incl NSFLD and it was recommended that I use this both to strengthen my liver and to boost my chronic fatigue. The action was immediate. The first day or two I had better energy, BUT it's action on the liver is also pretty strong - I started detoxing with awful detox headaches. As soon as I cut down to 2 then 1 twice a day the symptoms eased up. I will fase it in much slower now. But the fact remains this is powerful and the only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because no-one warned me this could happen.

Clever idea........

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an ideal substitute if you really don't like eating liver.

Amazing product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure why this product really works well for me but it does. If you're having digestive problems, bloating then this product will help you but it may take weeks to show any signs.

Great source of B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am on my second bottle of this product , i find it works fairly well . Lab results show B12 has increased but so far iron stores are still low. I am going to try the Solgar Iron. Even though i know the desiccated liver contains iron it does not state this on the bottle, maybe it would be a good idea if manufacturer could alter label to reflect iron content .

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product for the price. The tablets are hard to swallow sometimes.

easy to take. too early to tell if it's working or not

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Was taking Floradix Floravital but it can be inconvenient to take being a liquid so thought I would try these pills. These are ideal as I can take them with me anywhere. I always take with a small dose of vitamin C with it to make sure the iron gets optimally absorbed. Bought this to get a natural form of ferritin. No upset stomach from this though can be slightly constipating.

GOOD..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

IN ANOTHER COUPLE A WEEKS IT WILL GET BETTER. THANKS!