Excellent conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the most under-rated nutritional supps. and conditioners; especially for the oldies. As a sixty-year-old who has a seriously high metabolic rate, driving a cab, and is always under-weight; this product is highly recommended. Blood sugar levels are greatly assisted because of the nutrients in the Liver tablets. I take around two twice a day (at a body weight of 65kgs). I've found taking them for breakfast and lunch is the best bet; because they really get to work on your metabolism, so taking them for the evening meal is not a good idea. They rev you up and will disturb sleep. If you suffer from a sweet tooth, do yourself a favour and try these. I've found them excellent.

Solgar's Dessicated Liver Saved My Life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Within 3 weeks of starting Solgar's Dessicated Liver Tablets, my energy levels, stamina, endurance increased immeasurably. I had been suffering from iron deficiency for almost 6 years and now, I feel like a new person! Solgar's Dessicated Liver Tablets have no side effects, no constipation! I am amazed!!

Solgar Liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great source of natural iron and B-12. I found something very interesting. My cats love this product too. Many times animals have better instincts about food product than we do. It sure is easier to use than eating cooked liver. Some researchers believe that eating like foods help that organ in the body to.

Cut cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one brand Sally Fallon recommends for cutting cravings and filling vital nutritional requirements. It's definitly cheaper than the radiant life brand.

GREAT FOR CFS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you have Chronic Fatigue then I can highly recommend these. Iron tablets constipate me but I have no ill effects from these, and recent blood tests showed that my iron level was perfect after only takin g one a day for a couple of weeks.

Solgar, Desiccated Liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is super. Taking desiccated liver is like getting an infusion of energy. Due to the iron content, you may experience constipation. I also use a product from i-herb: Planetary Herbals, Tri-Cleanse Complete Internal Cleanser - it helps mprove your digestive system! Another awesome product.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Claims the right kind of source "derived from range fed, 100% Argentinian beef cattle which are not administered hormones". I like this. Solgar is a highly reputed company.

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a brand of freeze-dried liver tablets (just can't get the hubby to eat liver!) and these are great. Not too large, and no unpleasant odor. We also buy Solgar's chelated multivitamins and have been happy with their quality so far.

Great Energy Boost and a Sense of Wellbeing

Posted by cencaluk on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste and Smell: Well it smell like a dried liver (but of course!) if you put your nose closely to it, but IMHO quite mild. Taste also quite mild and nothing too offensive. I'm sure it's supposed to be gulped down with water, so I didn't bother to chew and see how it tastes like :-P Effectiveness: I play squash regularly and I used to be on the various pre/intra-workout supplements. While it cannot compete directly in terms on the energy boosting and recovery aspects, this product still pretty decent, especially for the price. This is supposed to be a natural product, so I guess that's a plus too. I take 1 tablet before breakfast every day and within a few minutes I feel like going running already. For heavier workouts, I find that 3 tablets are optimum dose for me. Other effects: 1 tablet a day seems to boost my overall sense of wellbeing and focus. BUT it increases my appetite (feel hungry faster) and I found that I eat twice as much for lunch when on it compared to when off it. I guess it depends on everyone's DNA. Additionally, for me, the increase of appetite is good; for some it may not.

Solgar, Desiccated Liver, 250 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dissolves very well in warm water test (10 minutes)

1 2 3 4