These pills really helped my energy level.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had anemia and always felt tired and weak. Taking 3 of these in the morning has made a tremendous difference in my energy level. Also, they helped move my hemoglobin value to low normal, which is great for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

I suffer with leaky gut, candida, heavy metal toxicity etc so with that comes anemia, I take these every day, up to 6 a day sometimes, they make me feel stronger mentally and physically, also a great form of natural folic acid which I need. Wouldn't be without these. I take these instead of a b complex also.

helped my low iron levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

i love this product... i would love to be able to actually eat liver, but i cant handle it yet, so i thought i would try these. they have helped boost my iron levels up when nothing else has worked. so full of other great nutrients too

love this liver!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

Feel so much better with this liver! I take 6 pills per day and I wouldn't go without it. It gives me so much stamina. This is very good quality liver from Argentinian cows.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

I believe my energy level has increased. Thank You.

thisproduct went a long way to healing my anemia

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

top notch product does what it says it does

Made a huge difference to my life and energy levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

The first time I took the full dose of three tablets I was able to weed my entire side garden before my son's birthday party without having to stop due to dizziness. And the skin on my hands felt more moist rather than their usual dryness. I have Hashimoto's and am hypothyroid, so maybe that's why it makes such a difference in my life. When I was taking just one tablet a day, it did pretty much nothing noticeable, so I recommend the full dose of three if you think you need it even though the tablets are hard to swallow. Now I only have maybe a week's worth of tablets left and the product is still out of stock (or not available) and I'm getting a bit stressed. I'll have to go back to ordering three bottles at once when it comes back into stock so I don't get this low again.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought it primarily since my husband doesn't like to eat liver, but have been using it myself also. We have both been feeling more energized and also noticed improvement regarding the skin also. Would definitely recommend and will buy again!

Excellent value

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take to supplement iron and according to blood tests it's working

hard to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, but the pills are so hard to swallow...