IEnergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I believe my energy level has increased. Thank You.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought it primarily since my husband doesn't like to eat liver, but have been using it myself also. We have both been feeling more energized and also noticed improvement regarding the skin also. Would definitely recommend and will buy again!

These pills really helped my energy level.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had anemia and always felt tired and weak. Taking 3 of these in the morning has made a tremendous difference in my energy level. Also, they helped move my hemoglobin value to low normal, which is great for me!

hard to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, but the pills are so hard to swallow...

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

An amazing product. A bit hard to swallow but took my iron levels from way below where they should be up into the normal range :) so so happy!

Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

energy boost - YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Liver Tablets for Iron Deficiency Anemia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The liver tablets were great, but I am just not able to take ANY supplements due to interstitial cystitis (bladder dye allergy).

Clever idea........

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an ideal substitute if you really don't like eating liver.

Made a huge difference to my life and energy levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The first time I took the full dose of three tablets I was able to weed my entire side garden before my son's birthday party without having to stop due to dizziness. And the skin on my hands felt more moist rather than their usual dryness. I have Hashimoto's and am hypothyroid, so maybe that's why it makes such a difference in my life. When I was taking just one tablet a day, it did pretty much nothing noticeable, so I recommend the full dose of three if you think you need it even though the tablets are hard to swallow. Now I only have maybe a week's worth of tablets left and the product is still out of stock (or not available) and I'm getting a bit stressed. I'll have to go back to ordering three bottles at once when it comes back into stock so I don't get this low again.

Perfect substitue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For Iron and natural instead of eating liver if you do not like it.