Potent product on acceptable price.

Posted by TinVal on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

L-methylfolate - the active form of folate in the blood and the only type that can cross the blood-brain barrier. Unlike regular folic acid, Metafolin does not require enzymatic conversion to L-methylfolate in the body. By providing L-methylfolate directly, this patented form of folic acid may have benefits for those who do not produce enough L-methylfolate in response to folic acid supplementation. For those who take proper doses of vitamins B12 and B6, and TMG (trimethylglycine), but still suffer from higher-than-optimal homocysteine, Metafolin may be the solution. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The only one problem with this item is that Solgar company uses so many ingredients(magnesium stearate, mannitol, stearic acid) which hinder the absorption of active ingredient.

Ms Dar C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this as preventative with the sublingual form of B12 Methylcobalim for age related memory decline. Also B6 P5P form... All 3 are easier assimilated form. Also for homocystein levels.

Energy Levels up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find my energy levels have increased and I can cope much better.

Best Deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was by-far the best deal for activated Folic acid. The only problem is that they are tablets, not capsules, so you have to grind them up to give them to children.

Good Product

Posted by IDCSING on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good folate support and in combination with biotin is good for hair regrowth.

I don't feel so tired as much.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I suffer frrom Chronic fatigue going on for two decades. This product gives a boost of strength after I reached a plateu with megadoses of Vitamin D3. I take one pill once a day as recommended with B12 sublingual. I would like to know if higher doses can be taken for chronic fatigue.

Folate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Use it daily and will continue to use it. Good product..PC

Sweet

Posted by shanshan827 on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure should I swallow with water or just dissolve it in my mouth as this is tasty like candy.

Kargo geç geliyor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ürün siparişi 1,5 ay dan fazla zamanda geldi . Ürün güzel sorun yok.

Essential Nutrient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This seemed to really give me a burst of energy and a sense of well being initially. By the third day I did develope some side effects of swelling in my ankles and dizziness. After some research, I learned that other people reported it increases a need for potassium. I'm also not sure if this had anything to do with an increase in my appetite because I was also trying some new digestive enzymes during the same time period. I quit taking this due to a fear in it contributing to me gaining a few pounds, however I do not know for sure if it really did or not. I would like to try it again since it improved my mood greatly, but I do have a hard time taking the weight off once I put it on. So for me this is one of those supplements that seems *great*, but should be taken with a bit of caution and some research.

1 2 3