Take with Mb12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this with Mb12 sublingually throughout the day. It helps the absorption. I definitely notice an energy increase on this combination. I have moderate ME/CFIDS. Also, make sure you have potassium supplements on hand when you take this, to avoid getting leg cramps from low potassium. I was salt loading for orthostatic intolerance before taking this, now I am potassium loading and using only a normal amount of salt. This is a huge difference for me.

Ms Dar C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this as preventative with the sublingual form of B12 Methylcobalim for age related memory decline. Also B6 P5P form... All 3 are easier assimilated form. Also for homocystein levels.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my husband to go with his B-12 vitamin that he has to take for Alzheimer’s. The two seem to help him have a better memory.

A necessity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I need two of these tablets a day to make my life tolerable. I am much less irritable and more productive. Would not be without. One a day doesn't seem enough, or at least it would take a long time to work.

Reversed abnormal cells of the cervix

Posted by flocksielady on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter was diagnosed with abnormal cervical cells after a biopsy 2 years ago. I read about folic acid deficiency and abnormal cervical cells and started her on 800 mcg of folic acid daily. After repeat biopsies her results are back to normal and she is back to yearly OBGYN appointments. Needless to say, she will be taking this for the rest of her life as I will. I had the same problem when I was younger. Product is highly recommended!

Perfect for those who have MTHFR C677T problem!

Posted by Vivcsi on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm preparing for IVF and it turned out that I have MTHFR C677T problem. Folate is very important, and this form is the best! In my country only one pregnancy vitamin is available that contains Metafolin but it contains iodine too which I'm not allowed to take because of TSH problem. I combine it with few other vitamins, so I don't need pregnancy multivitamin tablets. Thanks a lot for iHerb for making this product available for me! IVF vizsgálatoknál derült ki, hogy MTHFR C677T heterozigóta vagyok. Ez egy folsav felszívódási zavar. A Magyarországon kapható termékek közül jelenleg csak egy terhesvitamin tartalmaz Metafolint, az összes többi készítmény a folsav mesterséges formáját tartalmazza, ami ilyen problémásoknak inkább még káros is lehet. Ez elég nagy probléma, mivel egyes kutatások szerint (Czeizel Endre szerint is) a lakosság több, mint felét is éritheti ez a probléma. Ez a termék tisztán csak folátot tartalmaz. Mellé szedek B-komlexet és néhány egyéb vitamint a terhesvitamin kiváltása végett. Hálás vagyok az iHerb-nek, hogy hozzájuthattam ehhez a termékhez! Köszönöm!

Solgar comes through as usual

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The first time I took a tablet, it became so clear just how "blocked up" my MTHFR SNP had made me. Within an hour, I was lifted up into a terrific mood. My energy levels improved out of nowhere, I felt stronger and healthier, optimistic and joyful. I crashed soon after, no doubt a depletion of co-factors, so make sure you're taking a good B complex to keep your methylation co-factors topped off.

Solgar Folate Metafolin Folic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great price and speedy delivery. As I have a MTHFR double mutation started with 6 per day (4.8mg) I found 10mg of L-Methylfolate to be optimal for me and my son.

Folate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for your speedy delivery of my order for Folate from Solgar. Whilst we receive the majority of the solgar products in South Africa, this specialised form of Folic acid is not imported. My Son who has autism requires this version for better absorbtion. Thanks Steve

Kick Started My Thyroid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My body cannot process regular folic acid. So no matter how much folic acid I take, I does not help me. I took this metafolin along with methyl B12 and TMG and my thyroid kick started. I have heard that 20% of the population has problems processing folic acid which can lead to all sorts of problems. I wlll take this for life. As always, the service, shipping and prices from iherb were superior.