Excellent ! ! !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I Received the folate right away and have been taking it, and feel that it is working very well. My doctor is very happy that I'm starting to feel better and the product is a natural product rather than taking a prescription. Thank you for your service. If this keeps working as well as it has been I will be contacting you for more.

Dick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have great confidence in this folate product manufactured by Solgar using a Metafolin formula developed by Merck & Co. in Germany. This product is not yet available in the local market, so I am very pleased to be able to purchase it through IHerb.

Folate magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had read that folate and B12 was needed to work together. I have pernicious anaemia I was willing to try out. I had read so many good reviews and as I struggled to buy in Folate Australia, as most pharmacy and health shops just try give you folic acid I got fed up trying to explain the difference and looking at stunned faces.I found this site to be a blessing. Amazingly good product and as my health has changed since combining the B12 sublingual methylcobalamin and folate my family are following suit.

What a difference an electron makes?

Posted by Michael on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The difference between folate and folic acid is that folic acid has to be activated by the body before being used. That means your spare electrons end up being used to activate the product. If you haven't got many spare electrons you can't do much with it... plus you can end up depleting your supply of electrons? Much safer to use the activated form (folate). The folate makes you feel much better faster. You'll enjoy the folate much more than the folic acid. It's a similar story with other reduced substances. What a difference an electron makes? :-)

Increased energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband, son & I have experienced increased energy and faster recovery from exercising since taking metafolin. Thanks

Energy Levels up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find my energy levels have increased and I can cope much better.

Best Deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was by-far the best deal for activated Folic acid. The only problem is that they are tablets, not capsules, so you have to grind them up to give them to children.

my review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

easy to take, no side effects,brought mt Hyocine levels down quickly.

methylfolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nice to see this product is once again available over the counter. I only gave 3 stars because the dose is much lower than the prescription forms.

Felt a positive difference in half an hour of taking this methylfolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i suspected I had a mthfr gene mutation ( it's estimated 40-50% of people have this, so it's worth finding out if you have a variation of the 5 MTHFR gene mutation that prevents your body being able to utilise folate from food sources) Since I couldn't afford to get the test to find out if I have a gene mutation, I decided to buy these after muscle testing indicated I was seriously deficient in folate , despite eating one to two cups of cooked greens a day. I felt a tangible shift for the better in my mood and energy within half an hour of taking one tablet! I have not tried any other brand of l-methyl folate, and feel really happy with the results I'm getting using this brand, so will stick with it . Great price and product in my opinion.