Arrived quickly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite brand of folate. I take it to prevent depression and moodiness. I like this better than it's synthetic form of folic acid.

Amazingly effective, as always

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helps with methylation if any chronic disease is in place. Methylation - one of the most important functions of the body, in regards to detoxing, proper neural health, healing and prevention to develop DNA damage which leads to near permanent disease degradation.

A must for my depression.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works well for me at stabilizing my mood. I tAke with p-5-p and 5htp.

Sunny Days

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has given me a lot more energy and my anxiety is lowered too with taking it along with methylB12. Its a chewable tablet that has a pleasant taste.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cheaper than Deplin.

Energy levels are up

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this in conjunction with Country Life Coenzyme B-Complex capsules. I let the whole 800mcg tablet dissolve under my tongue. It doesn't really taste like anything. It gives me loads of energy, in the sense that I am more alert. My focus is much better, and I'm able to think much better as well. Not a caffeine type of energy.

Not Folic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the correct bio-available form of folate to be taking, not your usual folic acid

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

These smell good and work well. Much better than regular folic acid!

Substitute for Deplin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am u sing this instead of prescription Deplin. So far it has been working very well. I cannot afford the prescription, so I am well pleased with this.

good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

Metafolin. Enough said. I wish this stuff was more prevalent. Solgar seems to have the rights to it currently.