An excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best vitamin on the market.

Solgar Formula 2000 Multivitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This vitamins had changed my life - my life has become more active, I have more energy to do things, go dancing and generally have more zest for life.

good~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very very good~~

Highest rating I have ever given

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Husbands cough has reduced. Rather impressive. Time to get product is about 6 weeks. This needs to b e taken into account

Maybe the best of multivitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has everything you need to strengthen your immune system and cover your nutritional needs in vitamins and minerals! The dosages of each element are great, so you can be sure that your body absorbs enough of what it needs. Moreover it contains some Herbal Blend and Amino Acids, to boost up recovery from tiring days. It seems it has everything one would need to supplement their nutritional needs... You would hardly need any additional supplement other than that.

Solgar VM 2000

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These multivitamin are one of the best ,I take just 1 a day in the morning and they really keep me going I Herb is the cheapest way to by them and I live in NZ ,fast service and never a problem ,about half price compared to NZ retail Thank you IHerb for keeping the awesome service Stuart New Zealand

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good

solgar VM2k

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

can't live without it..such a comprehensive formula...especially comforting to know it is food based, not synthetic. Highly absorbable. being a vegetarian it covers my iron and B12 needs adequately, confirmed by blood tests. converted for life!

I like this vitamin formula.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this vitamin formula. I've been taking them on and off for six years to help with depression. I wouldn't suggest them in place of medication or therapy but they do seem to help overall in a subtle, but consistent way. I've tried other brands and other Solgar formulas but I've returned to this one again and again because I notice a difference when I stop taking them for a while.

This product is great