Works fast to trigger HGH release

Posted by PurplePegasus on August 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this very product in the 80's when I used to work out and it helped speed up the body sculpting. Over 20 years later this is now helping me lose weight after steroids catabolized most of my body muscle and left me with unsightly, exercise and diet-resistant subcutaneous body fat. I have a pituitary brain tumor and I was afraid to take this. I started with 1/2 a capsule and it works fast. I built up to 1 cap before bed. My body is becoming lean and toned again without exercise whatsoever, (other than muscle memory from over 20 years ago) and my skin looks amazing when I wake up: the fine lines appear to be reversing themselves & disappearing. Please note: this promotes sleep and must be taken before bed. Solgar is the only brand of GABA that has ever worked for me, and it works fast.

It Just doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had heard GABA doesn't cross the brood brain barrier so it was supposed to have no effect... Anyway I bought it because some people were saying it helped them. Not to me. Furthermore I had bad side effects from this supplement (difficulties breathing). A complete 0.

GABA calming affect for my Chronic MIgraines with visual and sensory aura !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

AMINO ACID therapy for me includes this along with SOLGAR bottles of L-Tyrosine, 5HTP, DLPA. In total four bottles from SOLGAR for my AMINO ACID therapy for CHRONIC MIGRAINES with visual and sensory aura. hey work on my brain. Really liking the relaxed feeling I feel on these. Highly Recommended. Five stars. If this review helped you please press like below. :)

will continue taking it

Posted by nirinki on September 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take multiple amino acid to get my HGH back to normal after the pregnancy and yet it is hard to say on the effect of each of it. I trust solgar and will continue taking it

Solgar Gaba works for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. He helps me relax. The dose is good.

Good GABA

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

This GABA has been good to me ever since I first purchased it. There is some talk of powdered supplementary GABA that does not pass through the blood-brain barrier, but for what it's worth, I like what it does.

quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

quality very good

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

I taken this product when I am unable to sleep and it works all the time.

Gaba 500mg Solgar