Good

Posted by Sahasrara13 on August 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. I take one perle every morning with my orange juice. It has helped me recover faster from a cold. It smells though, but i have read that the odorless garlic isn't as efficient.

Tiny size - great for children

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

These really are the perle size, concentrated and great for children. Mu kids are having yeast overgrowth issues and these have been a godsend.

Solgar, Garlic oil perles

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this garlic oil for my ear aches and infection. It works well.

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

definitely one of the rear brands that doesn't add soy bean oil to the caps.

Idk

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well I'm korean and my diet is already heavily employing garlic for most recepies as a spice. I bought this product so that I can consistently consume garlic whenever I want to but only to find out that 1 soft gel equals to 500mg(yes milligrams) of fresh bulb. One piece of garlic is about 4-7g(GRAM) which means these gels do not even contain one whole single garlic piece and thus it wouldn't make any difference for me. I may just chew like 3 to 4 fresh or roasted garlic pieces in a single meal! I mean I can just cook aglio olio and consume like 8-10 pieces of garlic at once eh? Dumb to think 500(mg) was significant amount. 진짜 왜 concentrated 500mg 많은 줄 알았지 아 나 그냥 집에서 생마늘이나 먹지 왜 샀냐ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ulje češnjaka , Solgar moćan preparat

Posted by povoljnije on August 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

Oduševljen sam sa ovim uljem češnjaka. Inače i do sada sam koristio ulje češnjaka od druge firme i bilo je ok. Ali moram priznati da je ovo moćnije.

Very good for overall cardiovascular Health!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

To be taken after good meals.

Too little

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

The amount of garlic in these perles is so small, I didn't receive any benefit from them. In fact, I can't see how anyone can derive benefit from it. There is only 1 mg per perle. If you compare that with other products on the market, you will be able to independently verify what I'm saying.

Worked great and Worth trying, if you would like a Rebate, just click the Rebate (GREEN) to show the lifetime PR0M0 Good product for a great price

Posted by Rebate on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hard to find a Garlic product that is actually active! As all the garlic odorless supplement are worthless! I m glad I found this one!

it works

Posted by Maylinette on December 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't eat garlic because of gastro issues (can't tolerate it). But in this form, my gut is ok, and it helps keeping viruses away. Fact that it is concentrated is even better! Bought it because I am dealing with recurrent flares of EBV and herpes virus. So far, no flare since I started this. I will keep to take this religiously every winter!