Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I get serieus headaches from this product and it tuigers also astma.

Healhy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good price and great service of iHerb

Best quality by best company!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The benefits of L-arginine supplementation are well known, the ultimate quality of Solgar products is guaranteed, what else can I say ...

I herb Company adopts fraudulent means to earn profit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not receive the item in spite of full payment of price and shipping charges . The amount paid by me was not refunded . Though full payment was made as per web display the company started asking for amounts such as handling charges for shipping which was included in the shipping charges . If the company wanted additional charges for handling it should have mentioned it in the display so that the buyer could decide befor making payment . The company Iherb is untrustworthy and adopts unethical and immoral methods to cheat buyers. I lost some money in the transaction but will be satisfied if other buyers are cautioned about the practices of this dishonest company. I wonder why US authorities permit such companies to operate.

Best for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using this from one month now togather with pycnogenol from healthy origins both products are best it work for me what i want it feel only after two weeks. Thus is the best choice for me now i am using 2g arginine and 100 mg pycnogenol it change my life..salute to dr ignarro who research this

This product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Excelente Producto

Posted by qualityproducts on Jun 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Producto de alta calidad y aprobado en su calidad.compañía con alta calidad de seguridad en sus productos.Llevo un mes usándolo con excelentes resultdos.Buen precio.

1 2