A five star L-Lysine brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

I`ve been using L-Lysine 1000 mg from Solgar a few years now, and i believe it`s the number one L-Lysine brand, with evident quality. It prevents cold sore outbreaks. Started to use it when i read about a study which refers the imbalance of the aminoacids L-Lysine & L-Arginine as one of the main triggers of cold sore outbreaks (if the amount of L-Arginine is superior to L-Lysine because of an unbalanced diet). For those with very often outbreaks, it helps cutting with chocolate, caffeine, peanuts, nuts e other seeds with high amounts of L-Arginine. Nuts can have 5000 mg of L-Arginine ! A huge trigger for someone with frequent cold sore outbreaks.

great for shingles

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

when I had a shingles attack a few months ago I used this in conjunction with Clear cold sores & shingles product also from iherb! my shingles cleared up under 10 days & I applied propolis over the wound ! the doctors kept insisting on giving me a vaccination which I refused & wouldn't believe my recovery . worked for me, that's what counts!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Heard this would help with my skin, my acne has gone crazy from stress and this has helped so much, even my mom noticed how much better my skin has gotten over Skype with its bad quality of video haha love this

solgar, LLysine

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

this is my regular brand I buy and i have no complaints

L-Lysine excellent for the Shingles Virus!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use a lot of Solgar products. I find them to be the elite of the herbal products that are produced. I trust them completely. I bought this for Shingles...and I have bought it again to keep the shingles virus at bey...as you can get shingles more than once and you don't have to be a senior in age. Can be as young as in your twenties. so I have not had any rebounds with that viruses. I would recommend this for shingles...and as an amino acid that you can count on. And you can also rely on Solgar for any of their products to be some of the best...if not the best out there.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lysine helped me overcome glandular fever chronically for several years. Massive tablets however,I soak mine over night.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great price and great quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you are prone to herpes outbreaks you must have this supplement at home. I had a period of new herpes lesion on the lip every two weeks and only L-lysine stopped it when I took a low dose (1 per day) regularly for two months.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase