A five star L-Lysine brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I`ve been using L-Lysine 1000 mg from Solgar a few years now, and i believe it`s the number one L-Lysine brand, with evident quality. It prevents cold sore outbreaks. Started to use it when i read about a study which refers the imbalance of the aminoacids L-Lysine & L-Arginine as one of the main triggers of cold sore outbreaks (if the amount of L-Arginine is superior to L-Lysine because of an unbalanced diet). For those with very often outbreaks, it helps cutting with chocolate, caffeine, peanuts, nuts e other seeds with high amounts of L-Arginine. Nuts can have 5000 mg of L-Arginine ! A huge trigger for someone with frequent cold sore outbreaks.

great for shingles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

when I had a shingles attack a few months ago I used this in conjunction with Clear cold sores & shingles product also from iherb! my shingles cleared up under 10 days & I applied propolis over the wound ! the doctors kept insisting on giving me a vaccination which I refused & wouldn't believe my recovery . worked for me, that's what counts!

Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Heard this would help with my skin, my acne has gone crazy from stress and this has helped so much, even my mom noticed how much better my skin has gotten over Skype with its bad quality of video haha love this

solgar, LLysine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this is my regular brand I buy and i have no complaints

FIGHTING EBV OR M.E, BUY THIS!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lysine helped me overcome glandular fever chronically for several years. Massive tablets however,I soak mine over night.

Solgar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great price and great quality product

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you are prone to herpes outbreaks you must have this supplement at home. I had a period of new herpes lesion on the lip every two weeks and only L-lysine stopped it when I took a low dose (1 per day) regularly for two months.

Powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great strong product.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Solgar has the best food supplements

1 2