Not for all peope

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

This Dietary Supplement helps regulate my state of nervous system. Has a good effect on sleep. I became calmer. Already bought 2 bottle. But Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) not better form

not for all

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) not absorbed. Not effective for my husband, nothing results. For me: very well for nerves, calming effect

Solgar, Magnesium with Vitamin B6

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product, helps with my cramps especially if I dehydrate a little which is when I start to experience cramping. Solgar for is a great brand.

Just the right dose to control

Posted by HilaNaturopathy on December 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

The reason I usually recommend this product is that the dose is minimal and easy to work with. Not all people feel good with high-doses of magnesium, so this one is easy to control and find the right dose.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very well packaged, looks like a quality product, arrived promptly. Magnesium and B6 levels often seem to fall as we get older, so it's important to maintain god levels.

I have no more cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have no more cramps due to magnesium missing It also helps with blood pressure in addition to the medication

good for stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

good for stress , makes very stressful period in life easier to deal with.

orly israel

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product,i order it a few times.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

perfect as a supplement by prescription

Bon produit !

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

Pour l'efficacité je ne pourrais pas trop me prononcer puisque je n'ai pas fait une cure complète en plus je le prenais en parallèle avec un autre ! alors à voir ! (je donne 4 étoile car c'est tout simplement du magnésium et c'est toujours bon pour le système immunitaire :) )

1 2