It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took this whole bottle and then I switched to Now Foods 500mg silica complex and wow, that doesn't work! The Solgar gave me amazing lash and hair growth, but the Now brand did nothing for me. So yes I was very happy with this product and will repurchase.

quick result

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product because i got bariatric (weight loss) surgery done, after which i had hairloss. This product is not available in my country, India, and hence I ordered it online from iherb. I had amazing results with this, taking 2 capsules twice daily. My hairloss was under control within a week. My mom, 65 yrs old, is also suffering from hair loss, and now I am planning to order more of this product for her.

Great dairy-free Silica

Posted by BeHealthyBeHappy on July 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love Silica. It does wonders for my nails and hair. But being on a dairy-free diet, it's not easy to find the right supplement. This one is dairy-free!

worth a try

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

nails look much better since using this product.

Didnt notice good or bad effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can't say anything bad about this product. I didnt notice any positive or negative changes.

This doesn't seem to work for me

Posted by PurplePegasus on August 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

My quest for an efficient silica product continues (after the brand that worked watered down their formula). No matter how many caps per day I take (I went up to 3), like all the other liquid and caps silica supplements I've tried, this regretfully does nothing to improve my skin. I give it three stars because it might work for you and because Solgar is a very reputable brand.

Superior product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy a lot of their products. And they all are very good! The silica I bought for hair growth. I think it works...I take it along with Neocell products...so it's hard to tell because I take only herbal products...and Amino Acids. I believe this is also turning my eyebrows and the roots of my hair black...which is the natural color of my hair. Very good product. Very good product!

Excellent service by Iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take it for building stronger bones. There is some research that silica with exercise help build stronger bones.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Silica for about 12 days now and I am thrilled with the difference I notice in my nails almost immediately (2 days). They are strong and white. I have never seen them like this. I am trusting that what I can see, the nails, is being replicated on the inside - bones. Easy to take, too.

Posted by Anaterma on January 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

give me rapid hearbeat, which, as far as i notice, all algae supplements do, therefore meddles with my sleep. gave it to my mother, she likes it.

1 2 3 4