Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been using Standard Process RNA for thyroid sluggishness. I was near running out and knew it would take approximately a week to receive it from the online vendor I ususally order from. But I knew Iherb usually had my order to me within 24 hours (they're only 40 or so miles away) so I ordered the Solgar brand as a substitute. It works just as well as Std Process --love it!

Helps with Brain Fatigue

Posted by Specialist on August 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lots of times after eating breakfast or lunch I'll feel fatigued. I take 2 of these with those meals and it helps me do better. The pills are a little too large to swallow easily though. I like the effect better than the Natures Life brand of RNA/DNA. Solgar is more expensive but it also has 100mg of DNA vs 10 mg, Just be aware that if you use yeast, your probably going to need to boost your zinc. I take zinc at night because it can make you feel like you're dragging during the day. If you didn't know, zinc can act like a sedative.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

low cost hi performance hi quality good good good!!

Easy to swallow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

i learnt a highly reliable systm of aautonomic response testing and this product has the highest index for my iatrogenic heart failure and food intolerance.

Excellent stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very very good product i totally recomand it . Iherb is amazing super good site 👍❤️

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for quick delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am happy to get it quickly and satisfied with its' quality