Gout's out!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has really helped my gout flare-ups where sweet cherry products haven't touched it, and so much more effective and reasonably priced than dried cherries or Cherry juice!! Thank you from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head!

Helps me sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this brand of Tart Cherry supplement for about 6 months and have noticed a decrease in sleepless nights. It doesn't knock you out, like other pills. It helps the body produce melatonin which is much better than taking a melatonin pill - which you should not take more than 2 weeks at one time or it kind of reverses on you and keeps you from sleeping. No such problem with Tart Cherry. It has lots of other benefits too. Good price on IHerb and it arrives very quickly.

Immediately relieved early gout indications

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The resveratrol (Nature's Answer) I'm using to help purify my body of CLL (my hematologist is amazed) causes excess wbc die-off. Over months, this releases excess uric acid into the body's blood stream explaining why there were painful sensations beginning in my big toe. After two days of supplementation, the pain is gone. Even after graduation, study never ends. Best of health to everyone, Ernest, NYC

cheaper than cherry juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

two winters ago I slipped and landed on my fanny, the pain both bone and muscle was pretty bad. Advil took care of the muscle pain, but nothing stopped the bone pain. I happened to take some tart cherry juice and the bone pain decreased by 50%. but $5 per quart of juice was too expensive, so the caps were cheaper, and it's good for everyone.

Tart 🍒 cherry is wainderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I couldn’t sleep without it

Good

Posted by nutchata on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love it , however ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Either this product or celery seed has brought my uric acid levels back to normal.... I now have to figure out which one has done the trick, as I started on both at the same time ! but feeling really happy with outcome !

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Verry good

Part of my anti-inflammatory stack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Had a bad bout of swallon knees after some intensed cycling. Had been taking this ever since and have not had a problem with my knees since

1 2