Gout's out!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has really helped my gout flare-ups where sweet cherry products haven't touched it, and so much more effective and reasonably priced than dried cherries or Cherry juice!! Thank you from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head!

Helps me sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this brand of Tart Cherry supplement for about 6 months and have noticed a decrease in sleepless nights. It doesn't knock you out, like other pills. It helps the body produce melatonin which is much better than taking a melatonin pill - which you should not take more than 2 weeks at one time or it kind of reverses on you and keeps you from sleeping. No such problem with Tart Cherry. It has lots of other benefits too. Good price on IHerb and it arrives very quickly.

Immediately relieved early gout indications

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

The resveratrol (Nature's Answer) I'm using to help purify my body of CLL (my hematologist is amazed) causes excess wbc die-off. Over months, this releases excess uric acid into the body's blood stream explaining why there were painful sensations beginning in my big toe. After two days of supplementation, the pain is gone. Even after graduation, study never ends. Best of health to everyone, Ernest, NYC

cheaper than cherry juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

two winters ago I slipped and landed on my fanny, the pain both bone and muscle was pretty bad. Advil took care of the muscle pain, but nothing stopped the bone pain. I happened to take some tart cherry juice and the bone pain decreased by 50%. but $5 per quart of juice was too expensive, so the caps were cheaper, and it's good for everyone.

Great for a good nights sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Tart Cherry for a couple of years now and find it really helps with getting a good nights sleep. If I do not take it, I find I often wake during the night and find it difficult to get back to sleep. I take two tablets about half an hour before bed.

So goodbye to Pains

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

At first it seems like the product is not working at all. But after a week of supplementation I have no more pain in my legs, my joints etc. Thank you iHerb for carrying such an awesome product.

Solgar tart cherry

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

My husband had a severe gout attack last year which only responded to steroids. I started reading reviews on this site and decided to get the tart cherry tablets for him. He has been gout free for several months now and takes 2 tablets a day. He is very disciplined about this as he is pain free and off all other meds!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

This a good product

Tart 🍒 cherry is wainderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I couldn’t sleep without it

Posted by nutchata on September 20 2017 | Verified Purchase