great product kids like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product tastes good and kids like it. Now, I have to keep it away otherwise they will eat the whole container in a day. Regarding the benefits I can see my children are getting more active that before. I will reorder again.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Family favourites. Ordered a lot of times and ordering more with pleasure.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

My baby loves it and it keeps her healthy

Great vegetarian vitamins.

Posted by mygreenhouse on March 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought these because they are free of gelatin. Taste exactly like marmalade, and no synthetic, artificial taste. Exactly like grapes and berries. My daughter loves them and I think they are much better than Nature's Plus ones.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is very nice taste for children and adults. My child is very satisfied. She like it.

My kids love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

As the title says - my kids love these multivitamines. They really do taste great and my kids would love to eat the whole box at once if they could :) I don't know how much they acctually benefit from them, as they have had chicken pox and the flue since they started using them, about two monts ago.

Sugar-Free but kids hated it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not as yummy as Yummi Bear - our typical multi-vitamin gummy -- and more expensive too. Ingredients seem healthier but when the kids hate it, the mother gotta do something else. My elder kid reluctantly takes it everyday to help me finish the stock. The youngest kid refuses to open her mouth. Will revert back to my old brand once finished.

Sons love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

My sons love them. They would specifically ask me to restock when supplies are low.

Kids Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste, kids love it!

Very good