Very Good Vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

I especially like this brand of vitamin E because it doesn't have soy bean oil.

So helpful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using several products to grow my hair out - vitamin e, biotin, inositol, and lee stafford's treatment for hair that never grows past a certain length - and while I don't know which products are doing the most for me, I do know that my hair has grown from 2" on the short layers and 5" on the longer layers to 5" on the short layers and 9" on the longer layers in just a few weeks.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works - can feel it. Reputable brand in my opinion and softgel form is optimal for fat soluble vitamins, thereby a good product. Only one I found that is available in as little as 100 IU if you should need it, but higher values are also quite cheap from same brand.

Use it to prevent oxidation of oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin E extends helps prevent the oxidation of oils. I like to add this one to my skin care oils like grapeseed, hazelnut, sea buckthorn, kukui and tamanu to extend their shelf life. I like that it has more than 1 type of vitamin E.

disappointed buyer

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

I pay for the shipment but I have to pay another tax to the dhl before I get my product. Why should I pay twice for the shipment. I really disappointed.

Improved Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feel that my skin texture has improved after taking it..have ready ordered it thrice

LIKE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excelent quality and value. My skin looks soooooo much better. Great for summer, good antioxidant.

Natural Vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am grateful that this is a soy-free product and available in a low dose.

not rancid

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

The title says it all. Often you buy a vitamin E supplement only to find that the capsules have rancid oil in them. I bite into them to check since the taste is agreeable when they are fresh.

Great tolerated, but did not had see the difference