Excellent Natural E

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I want a natural, mixed-tocopherol vitamin E, but I am allergic to just about all of them on the market. I tried this product because it appears to be based on safflower rather than soy, and it worked! I am thrilled to have found this!

excellent vitamin e

Posted by 5750072976562277046 on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

helped me a lot with my skin and my nails, i take vitamin E almost 10 years and i love this brand, i think is one of the best

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other vitamin E supplements and I always go back to this one. It is really great.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1612446 on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is just a good basic vitamin E. I take it and give it to my dog. Keeps her coat nice and shiny.

Anti-oxidant

Posted by Reviewer2678635 on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this as additional anti-oxidant against inflammation. I have confidence in it, I'm free so far of inflammation problems.

Quality Brand

Posted by 5701566124505731143 on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried less expensive vit E but this one seems to make a difference with the prescribed does whereas others I tend to take more before I feel the effects.

good for my skin

Posted by 4835166116527289862 on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take this vitamin together with vitamin A (now foods) and it helps to reduce my pimples scar on my face.

Been using it for 2 weeks

Posted by 5580026704145519430 on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Odourless, and for 400 IU, pricing is pretty worth it. Been using it with Bilberry, pycnogel and collagen. I'd say it kinda works for me in terms of skin.

helps with endometriosis

Posted by Reviewer1543514 on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

taking vitamin E along with primrose oil for about 8 months the level of CA-125 has been reduced to normal levels. I feel no pain during my period anymore. Just amazing!!

Excellent vitamin E, very pure

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Apr 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is very strong vitamin E, very pure. You may need to take less than with other brands. I can only take 3 per week. Signs of overdosing are: head feels like bursting, bad blood coagulation. Sign of underdosing: macular degradation.