Excellent Natural E

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I want a natural, mixed-tocopherol vitamin E, but I am allergic to just about all of them on the market. I tried this product because it appears to be based on safflower rather than soy, and it worked! I am thrilled to have found this!

excellent vitamin e

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

helped me a lot with my skin and my nails, i take vitamin E almost 10 years and i love this brand, i think is one of the best

Excellent vitamin E, very pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is very strong vitamin E, very pure. You may need to take less than with other brands. I can only take 3 per week. Signs of overdosing are: head feels like bursting, bad blood coagulation. Sign of underdosing: macular degradation.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is just a good basic vitamin E. I take it and give it to my dog. Keeps her coat nice and shiny.

I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other vitamin E supplements and I always go back to this one. It is really great.

Anti-oxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this as additional anti-oxidant against inflammation. I have confidence in it, I'm free so far of inflammation problems.

Is The Gelatin Source Halal?

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Have A Friend Uses It And Highly Recommend It...but I Wanted To Make Sure What Is The Source Of Gelatin That Covers It?

helps with endometriosis

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

taking vitamin E along with primrose oil for about 8 months the level of CA-125 has been reduced to normal levels. I feel no pain during my period anymore. Just amazing!!

good for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take this vitamin together with vitamin A (now foods) and it helps to reduce my pimples scar on my face.

Quality Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried less expensive vit E but this one seems to make a difference with the prescribed does whereas others I tend to take more before I feel the effects.