Posted by ekstravirgin on September 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

These mini cakes are one of the best mini-snacks I've ever tried. Wonderfully crunchy, lovely cinnamon flavour, and it works it's magic on my sugar-cravings as well! Love them

Somersaults Cinnamon Crunch sooo good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love these little somersaults. They are very healthy and a good source of fiber.

Tasty Snacks

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had had these from a local store already so knew I loved them. Sought out the cheapest price online and found that iHerb had the best deal. These are very tasty and healthy snacks. Everyone in our family loves them!

Delicious and Nutricious

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love these. They are very delicious and cinnamony.

crunchy tasty snacks

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are my favorite Somersaults. I love the crunch, the taste is divine. They don't last long in my house! Much less sugar than a cookie and as satisfying (cookies are my favorite food).

so yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's delicious and satisfying. They r crunchy and I love the cinnamon sugar flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty mini cookies - has a nice cinnamon taste - perfect hint of sweetness, and the sunflower seeds add a nice touch - gives you just as much pleasure has regular cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

The cinnamon crunch are truly my favorite flavor. I love the texture, the feeling of fullness after eating them, and the great energy they give me. A truly satiating snack.

If you love cinnamon, get these

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

A delicious, flavourful snack. Sweet and a tiny bit salty from the seeds, plus lots of cinnamon. Crunchy bite size pieces are addictive. Have repurchased and will do so again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase