Super Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought 4 packs this time and will definitely buy more than that next time!! This is one of the best snacks I ever ate!! This is super addictive too!! I can even finish the whole pack myself. Even my mum who is super picky about snacks loves it too because it is not very sweet and the ingredients for this snack is very natural not much chemical ingredients. Definitely will buy more next time for my family to share!!

Tasty snacks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had had these from a local store already so knew I loved them. Sought out the cheapest price online and found that iHerb had the best deal. These are very tasty and healthy snacks. Everyone in our family loves them!

Delicious

Posted by DaniellaMeans on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Who would have thought sunflowers could be so good!

Great in a trail mix! Or crumbled over yogurt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the savoury flavours as I eat them on it's own. but this is great in a trail mix, or crunched on top of yogurt! Healthy snack

tasty crunchy snacks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a vegan I have been missing crunchy cookies. These snacks are wonderfully crunchy with little sugar and lots of taste. I need more!

Great Product, Great Price, Great Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

What more could I say? Always on time or early, always fresh and friendly when interaction is needed. One of the best companies to buy from on the web. This is my go to flavor. An open bag is at risk of being eating in one sitting...

Another great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes fantastic! Just the right amount of chocolate. Not too sweet. Addicting!!

Healthy, but delicious alternative to cookies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For a girl who loves her crunchy sweets, this satisfied my sweet tooth completely without the guilt. These are the perfect sweet snack if you are looking for a good source of protein and fairly low calories. Definitely will be repurchasing!

I did somersaults

Posted by ekstravirgin on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

And so did my kids, when tasting these "biscuits". They are truly lovely!!

A favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are my favorite snacks. I love all the ingredients, except for the tiny bit of sugar, and they make me feel great.

1 2