This product is made by the famous V.E. Irons (the colon cleansing pioneer in the U.S.A.)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

V.E. Irons pioneered the use of pysllium for colon cleansing over 60 years ago and so this is the original and still the best. It is sold with 3 different labels with Sonnes being the healthfood store brand. He said years back that he outsold all other similiar copies combined! This product is meant to be taken with Sonnes 7 detox aid (liquid clay) as they make the perfect team for colon cleansing. Dr. Bernard Jensens famous book on colon cleansing shows how a home colema board and these products plus a few more of Mr.Irons products deliver stunning results not just for the colon but all tissues in the body responding to a cleaner and healthier functioning colon. It has been said death starts in the colon. Much coloncare material found out there today originated from V.E. Irons. Results can be achieved with just this product and the liquid clay alone as this is what was originaly used 60 years ago for cleansing along with another one of a kind live green juice tableted product called Greenlife. Many people use these two on a daily basis just for insurance. There is no substitute for quality and ths product delivers. Mr. Irons had thrown out over 2000 jars when testing pysllium blends and species just to get the right winning combination for geling and effectiveness. The colon cleansing product industry has grown by leaps and bounds with thousands of choices available to consumers today but all due to the tireless pionering work of one man and his 2 generations of clay minerologists friends at M.I.T. producing the complementing liquid clay companion product all for the benefit of mankind and this happening way back when his work was not appreciated thus he went to jail and paid large fines in the name of colon cleansing. Now you know a bit of history about this product. I have used it for near 30 years at times daily and for when doing Mr. Irons famous 7-Day tissue cleanse which Dr. Jensen later was taught and wrote about and offered to his clients from all over the world in his health ranch in California. Thanks I-herb for offering another wise healthy choice for aiding in colon health.

First time User with any product like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think this product works. I have never before tried to use a detox item or an intestinal cleanser but both were great. At first it was pretty hard to choke down but after a few days you get used to it and my skin started to clear up after about 4days. I had a feeling of being full for longer periods of time so my snacking was reduced and I definitely could tell it was cleaning things out internally. Love this product!

Great for detox and stomach issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My family has used this product for many reasons. My sister healed a fissure by using this product and it helps greatly with constipation. It has helped both the adults and kids in our homes. I use it for detox with my yearly cleanse as well.

Feel lighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I swear by this stuff. Food clears my system faster and I feel lighter with a cleaner colon. If you use this daily and get a colonic at least 4 times a year, you'll be good to go. When I miss taking this, I notice right away that my stomach is more bloated. I mix mine with 4 oz juice and 4 oz water and shake it well. Drink immediately so it does not gel on you.

It Works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Sonne's Intestinal Cleanser is awesome. I love that it is all natural. Bowel movements are productive but you don't have to stay close to the bathroom.

Sonne's No 9

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this more than once and really like it. Although it's a powder it IS palatable with water even.

Very mild, yet effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My favorite brand of psyllium-seed-based fiber supplement. Alleged to be a premium grade of African psyllium. It's much milder than other fiber products I've tried. Make sure to dring plenty of water.

Spring Cleaning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sonne No. 9 is actually one of the enjoyable parts of my annual spring fast. It's not bad to drink and works gently. After a couple of days, you would think you'd been eating silk. Effective and pleasant.

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great bulking agent. It really works.

Detoxification your Body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am 55 years old it is really important to take care your body of all toxins, parasites and other waste materials. I strongly recommend it for anyone especially if colon cancer run in you family. I rate it 100%. Thanks to a special friend who recommend it to me.

1 2 3 4